If you can write about a topic which is relevant to Simply Wholesale members, we are interested in hearing from you. We are keen to publish guest articles on the Simply Wholesale blog on a range of topics, some of which are listed below:
>> Selling online
>> Online auctions
>> General business
>> + more!
Your article could be read by tens of thousands of Simply Wholesale members, subscribers and visitors to the site and will remain in our blog archive indefinitely. In return for you writing the article, we will allow you to include a ‘signature’ paragraph at the end of the article with a link to your website. A link to your article will also appear on almost every page of the Simply Wholesale site in the ‘Featured Articles’ boxes which you can see towards the bottom of most pages of the main site.
If you are a wholesaler, eBay seller, Internet marketer or business guru, this is potentially superb free exposure for your business.
Interested? Just drop us a line via the form on our contact page and let us know what you would like to write about, alternatively if you prefer, send us over an example article and we can consider it for publication right away. Equally if you have an idea for an article or a series of articles but are not sure if it ‘fits’ with the Simply Wholesale concept, please feel free to ask.
1. We reserve the right to refuse to publish any article without necessarily giving a reason.
2. Writers accept that we may edit/alter articles as we see fit. If we do edit your article, we will advise you prior to publication so that you can confirm you are happy with any alterations.
3. Articles should be written in English with accurate spelling and grammar.
4. Articles should be unique and not reproduced anywhere else online.
5. Articles should consist of at least 500 words and no more than 1250 words. If your article is longer than this, consider splitting it into more than one article to create a series.